Friday, May 7, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR PASSION? Here's How God Made Me:

I love a wintery day with dark gray skies and the flakes drifting down - especially if I'm warm by a fireplace in a cabin in Colorado...

I'm a dog lover. It doesn't matter what size - big or small, short or tall. I think they're little flecks of joy that God tossed out of heaven into this world for us to enjoy.

I love art. The box of 66 Crayons still moves me. I like to work in photoshop and with glue, scissors and paper. Hmmmmhmmm... A good art show floats my wee boat.

I take pictures - and lots of them. If you travel with me this is what I look like overseas. I'm a Nikon girl.

I love to travel. I'll go anywhere. I'm up for adventure and love to immerse myself in new cultures, explore new places and meet new faces. Mmmmmm...I count the weeks and days until I can go.

And lastly, I love to talk about God's Grace and what that means for us. It's transforming. It's earth shattering. It's magnificent. It changed my entire life. Wanna talk about it?

So what is it that makes you you? God gave each one of us a passion for something. It's what makes you an individual. It's what makes you tick. And I believe He intends for us to use them to bring Him glory. When I do, it makes me feel complete. I have other passions as well that come out at different times. I love taking pictures of children of this world. I want people to know how desperately they need to hear of God's love and sometimes they really need your help. I can get consumed with that. Get me going on Grace and the world's children and I'll never finish this post... Find your passion. It's tied in to what God wants you to do to magnify Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment