Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Nerd, Trick-or-Treating and a Candy Swap






So I've watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown," bought mums and put them outside my backdoor, went trick-or-treating with Grant, Hannah and Stephen, and got my fluffy brown jacket out. It must be autumn! My favorite time of the year! Although I think you can out grow trick-or-treating, if you stay a child at heart you don't out grow dressing up! Grant googled "how to dress like a nerd" and came up with his own costume this year. I think he did a bang up job - even though Hannah and Stephen didn't know what he was! He took them from house to house and then when they came home they dumped their buckets of candy out on the floor and began the "trading session."
Hannah: "I'll trade you two sour balls for one Snicker."
Grant: "No way! I'll trade you two sour balls and two picksy sticks for one Snicker."
Hannah: "Ok. That sounds fair."
Anyway, they ended the evening with Grant on the floor wrestling with them. It was a fun evening at the Graham house! Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment